Wednesday, 2 May 2012

Pinterest

Fear not, normal service shall resume shortly. I'm currently working full time at Uni (a rare occurrence) in order to get my essays polished and handed in on time.

My newest, and favourite, method of procrastination is Pinterest. After waiting several days for my invite to drop into my inbox I finally joined today and am already hooked. At first I was a little dubious but within minutes of adding the 'Pin It' app to my bookmarks bar I was pinning away like a fiend.

With the options of creating several Pin Boards
to organise your internet-finds it really is very easy to get a hold on. I've started off lightly with the basics such as style, fashion and general lovely pictures from the internet. Who knows, maybe one day I'll do something a little different and exciting but for now I'm sticking to treats for the eyes. Another excellent part of the Pinterest network is discovering new websites from around the globe. I've already spent over an hour today perusing vintage diamond rings that I'll never be able to afford.

I thoroughly recommend that everyone to join up to the Pinterest network. Stick out your wait for your invite - it'll excite you when it arrives.

Check out the beautiful rings and other such things at http://www.1stdibs.com/

Come and join my Pinterest family and check me out at http://pinterest.com/irvingflashman/


No comments:

Post a Comment